Director of Professional Education and Co-Founder
Joseph Bernstein, MD is a clinical professor of orthopaedic surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. More detail can be found at his OrthopaedicsOne profile.
Stephen J. Pinney, MD
Director of Patient Education
Stephen Pinney MD is Chief of Foot and Ankle for the San Francisco Orthopaedic Residency program. He has a passionate interest in all aspects of orthopedic education and in the “Third Bucket” of health care – improving the quality and cost effectiveness of health care. He has a masters degree in adult education and has served as course director for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Course for Orthopaedic Educators. He presently serves as director of patent education for the CODMAN Group and Editor-in-Chief of the patient education website footEducation.
Christian J.H. Veillette, MD, MSc, FRCSC
Director of Technology and Co-Founder
Christian Veillette, MD is an assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery at the University of Toronto. More detail can be found at his OrthopaedicsOne profile.
- Consumers Group Urges Govt, Hospitals to Compensate Patients Over Counterfeit VaccinesJuly 16, 2016 - 4:10 am
- Cloud services help NIH bureau solve foodborne mysteriesJuly 15, 2016 - 9:04 am
- 3 Reasons to Join The Consortium Defining the Next Generation of Genomics ResearchJuly 9, 2016 - 2:56 am
- How Data Commons Are Changing the Way We Share Research Data and Make DiscoveriesJuly 5, 2016 - 9:13 pm
- tranSMART Foundation Releases Version 16.1 of Its Open-Source, Open-Data Translational Medicine PlatformJuly 4, 2016 - 2:04 am
There are no upcoming events at this time.