Defining aspects of the CODMAN Group can be summed up with the following words:
COLLABORATIVE | to work together, especially in a joint intellectual effort to realize shared goals
OPEN DATA | open data is information that is available for anyone to use, for any purpose, at no cost.
MEDICINE | applied science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
ACADEMIC | cultural accumulation of knowledge, its development and transmission across generations and its practitioners and transmitters
NETWORKS | a directory of people maintained for their advancement or multiple devices connected together to share information
- Consumers Group Urges Govt, Hospitals to Compensate Patients Over Counterfeit VaccinesJuly 16, 2016 - 4:10 am
- Cloud services help NIH bureau solve foodborne mysteriesJuly 15, 2016 - 9:04 am
- 3 Reasons to Join The Consortium Defining the Next Generation of Genomics ResearchJuly 9, 2016 - 2:56 am
- How Data Commons Are Changing the Way We Share Research Data and Make DiscoveriesJuly 5, 2016 - 9:13 pm
- tranSMART Foundation Releases Version 16.1 of Its Open-Source, Open-Data Translational Medicine PlatformJuly 4, 2016 - 2:04 am
There are no upcoming events at this time.