The CODMAN Group is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organisation. Our mission is to enhance medical education, patient care, and research through the promotion of collaboration, the open exchange of data and content, and the transmission of knowledge across academic networks. The “CODMAN” in The CODMAN Group stands for Collaborative for Open Data in Medicine and Academic Networks. It is also a reference to EA CODMAN, a pioneering surgeon who is best known for his “end results idea” and the use of outcome measures to advance the quality and safety of patient care. Dr. CODMAN was an advocate of open data as he believed that all of the information should be made public so that patients could be guided in their choices of physicians and hospitals.
- Consumers Group Urges Govt, Hospitals to Compensate Patients Over Counterfeit VaccinesJuly 16, 2016 - 4:10 am
- Cloud services help NIH bureau solve foodborne mysteriesJuly 15, 2016 - 9:04 am
- 3 Reasons to Join The Consortium Defining the Next Generation of Genomics ResearchJuly 9, 2016 - 2:56 am
- How Data Commons Are Changing the Way We Share Research Data and Make DiscoveriesJuly 5, 2016 - 9:13 pm
- tranSMART Foundation Releases Version 16.1 of Its Open-Source, Open-Data Translational Medicine PlatformJuly 4, 2016 - 2:04 am